EXTREME HEAVY DUTY TRANSPORT
With a transport capacity of 130 tons, the Kässbohrer 8 axles low-bed with hydraulic steering system, K.SLH 8, is engineered for all types of heavy duty transportation. Designed with 34 tons gooseneck capacity and hydraulic suspension system, K.SLH 8 offers effective and secure load distribution. The hydraulic steering axles provide maximum maneuvrability, especially at narrow and difficult curves while prolonging tire life and performance. Extending up to 18 meter, K SLH 8 is the perfect solution for extreme heavy duty transportation.
For different customer needs, Kässbohrer hydraulic steering low-bed product family includes 3 to 8 axles with single or double extension and width options of 2.540 mm, 2.740 mm and 3.000 mm.
Kässbohrer hydraulic steering low-bed product familiy is equipped with a wide range of load security options.
- Gooseneck: 3 x 2 Rud lashings rings with 6,7 t capacity
- Platform: 9 x 2 Rud lashing rings with 6,7 t capacityr
- 8 x 2 pillar pockets with 68 mm x 102 mm
- 2 x 2 units extension warning plates with 423 mm x 423 mm, extendable up to 400 mm
- 9 x 2 units of 230 mm hot dipped galvanized side extension brackets
- Gooseneck panels
- Wide ramp options:
- 3.000 mm x 750 mm extendable hydraulic ramps
- 4.000 mm x 850 mm extendable hydraulic ramps