SUPERIOR HEAVY HAULAGE TRANSPORTATION
Engineered to handle your cargo with care, the Kässbohrer Low-Loader, K.SLL 2, enables with a ground clearance height of 325 mm the transport of heavy goods up to 3.675 mm height appropriate to international regulations. Its bolted gooseneck shortens loading operations of bulky goods, while enhancing safety with front loading option. Extendable up to 5.500 mm, K.SLL 2 is equipped with hydraulic axles providing maximum mobility under the toughest road conditions. With its strong chassis and robust construction, the K.SLL 2 is designed for the safe transport of heavy haulage and abnormal goods.
Wide Product Range
The extendable Kässbohrer Low-Loader product family includes 2 to 4 hydraulic steering axles with hydraulic or pneumatic suspensions and width options from 2.540 mm to 2.740 mm.
For a safe and fast transportation, the Kässbohrer Low-Loader is equipped with a wide range of load security systems.
- Gooseneck: 1 x 2 lashings rings with 4 t capacity
- Pool: 7 x 2 lashing rings with 4 t capacity
- Rear Platform: 4 x 2 lashing rings with 4 t capacity
- Aluminum gooseneck panels
- 2 x 2 units extension warning plates with 423 mm x 423 mm, extendable up to 400 mm
- Rear flashing beacon light