SECURE HEAVY HAULAGE TRANSPORTATION
Kässbohrer's 3 axles low-loader, K.SLL 3, with a ground clearance height of 400 mm, provides safe transport of heavy haulage goods up to 3.600 mm height. Engineered with a bolted gooseneck, K.SLL 3 shortens loading operations of bulky goods, while enhancing safety with front loading option. Equipped with hydraulic steering axles, K.SLL 3 provides maximum maneuverability during loading and unloading operations, as well as under the toughest road conditions. Extendable up to 5.200 mm, the K.SLL 3 is designed for the safe transport of heavy haulage and abnormal goods.
Wide Product Range
The extendable Kässbohrer Low-Loader product family includes 2 to 4 hydraulic steering axles with hydraulic or pneumatic suspensions and width options from 2.540 mm to 2.740 mm.
For a safe and fast transportation, the Kässbohrer Low-Loader is equipped with a wide range of load security systems.
- Gooseneck: 2 x 2 lashings rings with 4 t capacity
- Pool: 8 x 2 lashing rings with 4 t capacityr
- Rear Platform: 5 x 2 lashing rings with 4 t capacity
- Aluminum gooseneck panels
- 2 x 2 units extension warning plates with 423 mm x 423 mm, extendable up to 400 mm
- Rear flashing beacon light