RELIABLE HEAVY GOOD TRANSPORTATION
Kässbohrer’s extendable low-bed semi-trailer with 4 axles, K.SLA 4, transcends the limits of engineering to provide reliable performance in heavy good transportation. With 3-step side extension brackets and 7 different sliding ramp options, K.SLA 4 enhances operational flexibility and eliminates idle workshop time. Equipped with advanced load security features, K.SLA 4 offers enhanced maneuvering capability in the toughest working conditions.
For different customer needs, Kässbohrer Low-bed product family includes 3, 4 or 5 axle extendable lowbed semi-trailers.
Wide Ramp Options
Semi-trailer can be equipped with 7 different ramp options:
- 3.390 mm mechanical or hydraulic sliding ramps made of hardwood or steel grid floor
- 4.260 mm hydraulic sliding ramps made of hardwood or steel grid floor
- Portable Aluminum sliding ramps
Semi-trailer is equipped with the following load security systems:
- 3x2 lashing rings with 6 t capacity on gooseneck section
- 4x2 lashing rings with 6 t capacity on platform section
- 8x2 lashing rings with 6 t capacity on side rave
Options for additional load security:
- 3x2 units of container locks (1x20 ft, 1x30 ft, 1x40 ft)
- 8x2 units of 42 mm x 62 mm side post pockets